Return – outside of Denmark
You have a 14-day return policy when you shop at That’s Mine, valid from the day you pick up or receive your package.
Christmas gifts can be returned until January 31, 2024.
You are responsible for the cost of sending the package back.
How to return?
1. Notify our Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org and inform which items, you want to return and the reason why (Too big, too small ect) and you will receive a return number (RMA-10XX) – Without a RMA-number, That’s Mine reserves the right to reject the package and it will be returned
2. Send the items in the original packaging and in the same condition as received. Please enclose a note with the order number so the warehouse knows what order to make the return registering.
2. Within 14 days you will receive your refund to the used credit card
3. We do not exchange items, but kindly ask you to place a new order
4. If the items are not returned in the same conditions as received, we may be forced to deduct a minor amount
You are responsible for the package until it is returned to That’s Mine and must ensure documentation for the return package. You cannot undo your purchase simply by choosing not to pick up your package. That’s Mine will be charged an extra return shipping cost if you do so. This amount will be offset when the returns are refunded.
The return order must be sent to:
Att. That’s Mine
Kumlehusvej 1, 56-58
Phone: +45 70 909 808